A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alissa Marr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alissa Marr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Marr graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Marr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alissa Sue Marr MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alissa S. Marr practice?
- Dr. Alissa Marr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alissa Marr practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, NE.
See Omaha Internists, Omaha Hematologists, and Omaha Oncologists.