A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alissa Marr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alissa Marr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alissa Marr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marr graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Marr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alissa Sue Marr MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alissa S. Marr practice?
- Dr. Alissa Marr has 1 office location.
Dr. Alissa Marr practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists, Omaha Hematologists, and Omaha Oncologists.