A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alissa Marr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alissa Marr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marr
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alissa Marr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marr graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Marr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alissa Sue Marr MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alissa S. Marr practice?
- Dr. Alissa Marr has 1 office location.
Dr. Alissa Marr practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists, Omaha Hematologists, and Omaha Oncologists.