A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alissa Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alissa Shulman, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alissa Shulman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast and Body Contouring
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shulman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alissa M Shulman MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alissa M. Shulman practice?
- Dr. Alissa Shulman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alissa Shulman practices Plastic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Bend, IN.
See Sarasota Surgeons.