A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alissa Theis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Theis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alissa Theis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Theis graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Theis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alissa Marie Theis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alissa M. Theis practice?
- Dr. Alissa Theis has 1 office location.
Dr. Alissa Theis practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.