A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alissa Theis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theis
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Theis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alissa Theis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Theis graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Theis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alissa Marie Theis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alissa M. Theis practice?
- Dr. Alissa Theis has 1 office location.
Dr. Alissa Theis practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.