Dr. Alita Dizon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alita Dizon?

Can not get anyone to call me back to schedule an appointment!

Posted on March 24th, 2017

I went to Dr Dizon 3+ years ago and now need a follow-up visit and procedure. She was fine then. But now I find her front office is horrendous. No one answers the phone! I've been trying to make an appointment for 2+ weeks now and have left 4 voice mails & faxed in a note. No response! Dr Dizon has zero presence on social media. Her medical practice has no website even though there're several doctors in the practice!! My only option is to go to her office during business hours to make an appointment OR go to another doctor outside of that practice. I'm going to another doctor! His receptionist picked up after 3 rings and I made an appointment! Wow! A functional office....

I wait 2 hours for a 10-minute consultation

Posted on March 1st, 2012

I wait 2 hours for a 10-minute consultation. she didn't take enough time for a check up or something useful. The entire experience with this doctor has been totally disappointing.

Posted on May 16th, 2017