A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alix Ashare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alix Ashare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashare
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Ashare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alix Ashare, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashare graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Ashare has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Critical Care Medicine Fellowship
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alix Ashare MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alix Ashare practice?
- Dr. Alix Ashare has 1 office location.
Dr. Alix Ashare practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Internists, Lebanon Critical Care Practitioners, and Lebanon Pulmonologists.