A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alix Ashare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alix Ashare, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashare graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Ashare has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Critical Care Medicine Fellowship
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alix Ashare MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alix Ashare practice?
- Dr. Alix Ashare has 1 office location.
Dr. Alix Ashare practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Internists, Lebanon Critical Care Practitioners, and Lebanon Pulmonologists.