Overall Review

August 24th, 2016
Doing well thanks to Dr. laurent
I admit I have a complicated history and have seen many doctors. Dr. Laurent took the time to sort through my history and I am thankful. Feeling much better with his advice.

August 29th, 2015
Superb in all respects

August 17th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Laurent's for quite a number of years. One is in very safe hands with him. He is excellent in every respect; in fact, Dr. Laurent goes well beyond being excellent.

June 18th, 2015
new patient
I will never return to Dr Laurent's office. I actually liked him, but noticed on the day of my first appointment that the gals behind the desk didn't seem welcoming or happy. I didn't read too much into it...everybody has a bad day once in awhile. Dr told me to schedule a CT and I was given a referral for Reston Hospital before leaving. Later that day I scheduled the procedure to take place 10 days later. On the day of the procedure (about an hour before it was to take place) Reston Hospital called to ask me to call them. After being passed from one person to the next and eventually disconnected, I called back and was eventually told that the procedure hadn't been approved by insurance. I called insurance who told me Dr Laurent's office only sent the request less than two hours prior to the procedure and didn't provide the necessary information. I then call Dr Laurent's office and was told the person who wrote the referral failed to pass the info onto someone at another desk. I expected to hear back from them within a day or two to tell me they had fixed the problem, but I still hadn't heard from them almost a week later! When I called to ask what the hold up was, I continued to get the excuse that someone else had dropped the ball...in other words, continuing to pass the buck and with no apology! I'm done ! I've never been treated with such disregard at a doctor's office before and I certainly don't trust them with my medical care. My first visit will also be my last!

January 22nd, 2015
Very skilled and knowledgable, with warm personality. Great doc.

April 6th, 2014
Wow. Hard to believe the last review. I have seen Dr. Laurent many times over the years. He is one of the most conservative doctors I know. He explains his treatments and thoughts about your conditions really clearly. He treated my cancer. I am cured. I see him every year for follow up. It sounds like he's reviewing a different doctor.

October 23rd, 2013
Has a knack for explaining things clearly, and seems to enjoy educatng his patient. I had major surgery with excellent results. Great Doctor.

March 30th, 2012
Excellence in every aspect.
Knowledgable, friendly and caring. Its like going to a small town family Doctor. Always returns calls himself!

July 27th, 2011
A fine doctor
I have seen Dr. Laurent for 4 years, and he has always provided excellent care. As busy as he is, I never feel rushed when he sees me, he takes the time to explain things and is always pleasant and knowlegable. So many docs rush you through your visit. I saw he received the Compassionate Doctor award - I can see why.

May 19th, 2011
Dr. Laurent is an excellent doctor. He has done multiple procedures to help with incontinence and chronic UTI and I have always had excellent care.

November 2nd, 2010
Dr. Laurent is "top drawer" in all his care as a sphysician and as a human being relating to his patients.