Dr. Alix Charles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alix Charles?

November 24th, 2016

Dr removed cancerous tumor from arm. I had no complaints

November 10th, 2016

Best dermatologist around!

I love Dr. Charles. I've never met a more caring and kind and attentive doctor.

October 18th, 2016

Don't wait to be seen.....

Doctor may or may not know what he's doing... but staff is terrible. scheduling is terrible. wait time is horrific because scheduling jams people in. Doctor sees you for 5 minutes and is rushing because he has 5 other appointments that are already waiting and late. Staff is not courteous at all, I don't think they know the meaning of the word. You feel so uncomfortable in the office, like your afraid to upset them because they may screw up your appointment. If he's a good doctor? then he's a good doctor. but there are plenty of good doctors out there where your experience will be a lot more satisfying and the staff will treat you properly. Do yourself a favor, don't wait to be seen by this doctor...

November 18th, 2015

RN

Don't ever go to this incompetent dermatologist. My husband had an oozing sore on his leg that was later diagnosed as MRSA. Dr Charles did not wash his hands after touching the wound (no gloves), he berated the nurse who was entering info in the computer, shook my hand when exiting and touched the doorknob. As an RN I could hardly believe my eyes!!

July 28th, 2015

Dr. Charles walked in and diagnosed me within 2 seconds of seeing me. Rushed the appointment, did not listen well, and seemed pompous. Also talked down to staff while I was in the room. Not impressed.

October 9th, 2013

Good experiences

Excellent treatment of patients by the Dr and his staff. In addition, they have done a great job helping to manage my skin conditions. I highly recommend this doctor and his staff of the belleza spa. Nikki is excellent at providing treatments.

June 5th, 2013

Great Experience

I have gone to Dr. Charles for treatment of a surgical scar and was treated with a couple injections of Kenalog. His expertise at administering the injection has greatly improved the appearance of my scar which was left to fester by a plastic surgeon who refused to make any attempt to improve its appearance. Thank you. Dr Charles has also treated hyperpigmentation on my forehead which has show improvement with treatments by Nikki. I highly recommend Dr. Charles and his staff. No problem is too small and they are passionate about helping patients. My review is also based on several bad experiences with other Doctors who showed absolutely no interest in addressing my concerns. Thank you. A+ rating.

July 10th, 2012

Great Dermatologist

Dr. Charles takes care of my whole family- he is great! He is a fantastic cosmetic dermatologist, no one injects botox or fillers better. His staff is very nice, especially the estheticians. They have great products to keep your skin looking wonderful. Can't say enough!

January 11th, 2012

I went in for an annual check up on full body after previously having precancer spots removed. He only spent about 5 minutes with me and brushed off my concerns as nothing to worry about. I felt he barely checked me over, did not even look at of my body. In the future I will skip the annual check up unless I know I have a spot to be concerned about.

January 3rd, 2012

Bedside Manner Doesn't Exist

I found Dr. Charles to be in such a rush to finish his total of 5 minutes with me. He has the worst bedside manner I've ever experienced in a doctor's office. I was discussing a sensitive skin issue I have with him that makes me very self conscious and right after I told him, he blurted out that there was nothing he could do and what else did I need him to look at. I almost started tearing up because I was so upset at his reaction. To make matters worse, I then spoke with the awesome esthetician right after who actually said she COULD do something to help my issue. I could never recommend him.

June 6th, 2017