Internists
11980 SW 144th Ct
Ste 107
Miami, FL 33186
305-383-8337
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Not in sight  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

I went to Dr. Salvant's office for over 2 years and never saw him once. After a torrent of tests, I found out I was being treated by the assistant! My problem had worsened and now I am facing surgery to correct it. Of course, I changed doctors.

|  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

I found the office staff to be friendly and helpful. The wait time is way too long-3/4 hr to 1 full hour, especially since the patient is expected to be on time-- otherwise he will not see you, but the doctor arrives in the office one hour after your appointment time. He is not alone in this practice, but I personally do not appreciate such treatment. I doubt he would like to be with the situation reversed, and it was he who was waiting so long. He will go through your concerns, but if he doesn't agree with on something, he may dismiss it entirely. He is a definite improvement, in many ways, from the doctors who rush through their patients, and he also gives thought as to what might be ailing you. But he doesn't seem willing to entertain new thoughts or practices, and he may simply dismiss what you ask about or claim that you are experiencing. Much better than the average MD here in Miami, but I'm still searching...

|  The Best  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2010

When you get inside to see the doctor, you realise why people wait to see him. He is thhorough and caring and he definitely knows medicine.

|  show details
Mar 10th, 2009

very non caring and unproffessional staff