A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alixandra Crepeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alixandra Crepeau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alixandra Crepeau, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Crepeau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alixandra S Crepeau MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alixandra S. Crepeau practice?
- Dr. Alixandra Crepeau has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alixandra Crepeau practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See Saint Paul Obstetricians & Gynecologists.