Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aliya Ferouz-Colborn
Dr. Aliya Ferouz-Colborn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carlsbad, CA, with other offices in Encinitas, CA and Riverside, CA (and 1 other location). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Sleep Medicine and Otolaryngology. Dr. Ferouz-Colborn is affiliated with Palomar Pomerado Health, Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego and Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas. She speaks English.
Dr. Aliya Ferouz-Colborn has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Aliya Ferouz-Colborn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carlsbad, CA.
Dr. Javan Nation
Pediatrics, Otolaryngology, Residency
Encinitas, CA 2.54 mi9
Dr. Seth Pransky
Encinitas, CA 2.54 mi37
Dr. Anthony Magit
Encinitas, CA 2.54 mi32