A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aliya Hafeez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aliya Hafeez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aliya Hafeez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafeez graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Hafeez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Medical Center
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aliya Muhammad Hafeez MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aliya M. Hafeez practice?
- Dr. Aliya Hafeez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aliya Hafeez practices Psychiatry near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oswego, NY.
See Syracuse Psychiatrists.