A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aliya Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aliya Haider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Haider has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Parkview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aliya Haider MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aliya Haider practice?
- Dr. Aliya Haider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aliya Haider practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Greenwood, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Wayne, IN.
See Greenwood Internists and Greenwood Infectious Disease Doctors.