A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aliya Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aliya Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aliya Ali, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ali has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aliya Imran Ali BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Aliya I. Ali practice?
- Dr. Aliya Ali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aliya Ali practices Pediatrics near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Whittier Pediatricians.