A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aliya Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aliya Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aliya Ali, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ali has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aliya I. Ali practice?
Dr. Aliya Ali practices Pediatrics near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Pediatricians.