A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aliya Rathore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aliya Rathore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aliya Rathore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathore graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Rathore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
- Fh Zephyrhills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aliya Rathore MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aliya Rathore practice?
- Dr. Aliya Rathore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aliya Rathore practices Family Medicine near Wesley Chapel, FL.
See Wesley Chapel Family Physicians.