A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aliya Shamsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aliya Shamsi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aliya Shamsi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamsi graduated from Khyber Med Coll, Univ Of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan.
Dr. Shamsi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aliya Ahmad Shamsi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aliya A. Shamsi practice?
- Dr. Aliya Shamsi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aliya Shamsi practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors.