A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aliya Zia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aliya Zia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zia graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Zia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan