A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aliya Zia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aliya Zia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zia graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zia has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mission Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aliya G. Zia practice?
Dr. Aliya Zia practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Oakland, CA.
See Mesa Pediatricians.