A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aliya Zia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aliya Zia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zia graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Zia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aliya Ghani Zia MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Aliya G. Zia practice?
- Dr. Aliya Zia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aliya Zia practices Pediatrics near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Sun City, AZ.
See Surprise Pediatricians.