A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aliza Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aliza Solomon, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Solomon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solomon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans