A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aliza Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Solomon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aliza Solomon, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Solomon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aliza B Solomon DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Aliza B. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Aliza Solomon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aliza Solomon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.