A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aliza Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aliza Solomon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solomon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aliza Solomon, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Solomon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aliza B Solomon DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Aliza B. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Aliza Solomon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aliza Solomon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Gastroenterologists.