Dr. Aliza Leiser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aliza Leiser?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 4th, 2017

Horrible

You can not schedule a follow-up appointment with her months ahead of time. When you finally do get an appointment, she rarely sees the patient, instead she usually just sends in the nurse practitioner. On the rare occasion that she does see the patient, she is very dismissive and cold.

July 8th, 2016

Dr Leiser is impersonal, condescending, dismissive. Stands across the room and used minimal eye contact when she spoke with me.

May 23rd, 2016

Always late. Always have to wait at least over an hour and a half past my appoint.

February 1st, 2016

Rude

Rude and medically incompetent. She straight up insulted me for being sick. What kind of doctor does that? I hope someone above her fires her.

January 7th, 2016

Worst Doctor Ever

This Doctor is by far the absolutely worse doctor I have ever had to deal with. She is detached and unresponsive (does not respond to phone calls), lacking in bedside manner and patient needs, and provides little or plain wrong information about medical course to follow. Mind you, she is a cancer specialist! My mother in law had been diagnosed with terminal cancer and we needed up by sheer bad luck, in Dr. Leiser's hands. She made us wait 2 hours at our first meeting, my mother in law has alzheimers and she was waiting in a cold room, dressed in a hospital gown, not understanding why she had to wait so long. We seeker for 10 monies, and even thought she had all the examinations in front off her, she sent for additional ones. At the second visit, she told us the cancer was metastasized, which we suspected, and that hospice care, radiation and chemotherapy were options; she prescribed an MRI. After discussing options with family members, we opted for hospice care at home, so Dr. Leiser signed the order but failed to inform us that if an MRI is done, hospice care cannot be have. We called the office several times, trying to get answers, further guidance, and she called back after 4-5 days when we had already figured things out on our own. We received much more support and accurate information form our visiting nurse. If our situation had been different, we would have by now found a different physician. I wish to warn anybody about tone treated by this person to please look for a better doctor, this one is horrible.

September 6th, 2015

Go Elsewhere If You Want To Stay Alive

Extremely unprofessional behavior. Has a temper which doctors should not have. Also tried to cover up mistakes she has made.

February 5th, 2010

The professionalism of the entire staff is impeccable. I was able to receive a appointment within 48 hours of my initial phone call(not sure if there was a cancellation) fortunately i already had results from ultrasound,& pap smear available and this increased the process. Upon the initial appointment & thorough examination with the staff and physician they went into warp speed in expediting my pre-op and treatment without cutting any corners. The professionalism continued at the hospital after my surgery and the doctor was not afraid to take her time and explain in medical/everyday laymen terms of my prognosis and follow-up treatment. I appreciate Beth Israel-NY for having her on their staff; and her Dr. Leiser as my physician.

August 25th, 2017