Dr. Aliza Lifshitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

January 21st, 2016
Simply Amazing
I came to this doctor after my pediatrician kicked me out when I was 21. Ten years later and I am still honored to have this doctor. She has become part of my family. She is very conservative in treatment and her bedside manners are amazing. She at the end of the day is what a doctor should be. Someone who becomes part of your close family because at the end of the day if you can't trust your doctor - who can you trust?

September 23rd, 2015
THE BEST PHYSICIAN
Is the best doctor!!! Incredible bed side manners,compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, great staff & just an incredible human being. If anyone is looking for a great doctor, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER, YOU WILL BE IN GOOD HANDS & WILL BE GLAD THAT SHE IS PART OF YOUR LIFE.

July 22nd, 2009
Awesome Doctor!
When living in Los Angeles I saw Dr. Lifshitz for almost 15 years as my primary care doctor and not once have I had any negative experience with her. She is compassionate with her patients and is one of those doctors you just don't find anymore. I was quite spoiled and miss her dearly since I had to move. She's extremely thorough when trying to dx or find solution to problematic health issues or ones beyond her expertise. She always referred me to a great specialist and followed up on my status with that doc. She answers questions without hesitation & is very patient,always with a smile. I'd recommend her to anyone.

February 26th, 2009
A great and caring Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Lifshitz for over 7 years-she is sensitive, a great listner, follows up on the recommendations she makes. She makes you the patient feel important and looked after. Dr. lifshitz explains diagnosis in a simple and easy to understand manner. She is also fluent in both Spanish and English which is a plus to her Hispanic patients.

October 17th, 2008
Bedside manner
Dr. Lifshitz is one of the most humane, compassionate, caring doctors I have known. She takes genuine interest in you as a person, not only as a patient. SHe'll remember things you share with her, even if mundane. Should be cloned.