Dr. Alka Aggarwal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alka Aggarwal?

December 31st, 2015

HORRIBLE VISIT - WON'T GO BACK!

Had appointment with Dr. Aggarwal yeaterday (1st time visit) - went 15 minutes early as requested (2:15 for 2:30 p.m apt). Was in waiting room for VERY VERY long time. They finally brought me into exam room where I waited until 3:55 (about 1 hr/45 min from my arrival)!! She never did come in - went to other rooms who had appts AFTER mine! Didn't appreciate that. All I went for was a annual physical (again, 1st time with this dr.) Will never go back.

March 7th, 2014

Misdiagnosed

I went to Aggrwal's office for an injury I sustained. The doctor thought my injury was funny making jokes about my current status as I'm in pain. She barely looked at me and seemed to get defensive when I told her what an urgent care doctor informed me to tell her he recommended. She told me it's just a bruise go home and put Ice on it and to come back on Monday which would of been 6 more days I would be laying around with no results. Due to the lack of urgency and concern I went to another doctor for a second opinion which I am glad I did. Needles to say I am glad I listened to the urgent care doctor and felt he was more knowledgable. The second doctor had a since of urgency and felt the urgent care doctor was correct and ordered an MRI the same day where aggrwal felt it was not necessary since it was only a bruise. Needles to say I had no bruising just swelling. FYI Aggrwal ice will not repair a ruptured Achilles heel which has been labeled as severe.

April 8th, 2012

excellent

Dr. Aggarwal is a very caring and kind physician who listens well. She is available way more than other doctors. Appreciate her gentleness.

August 6th, 2009

Dr. Alka Aggarwal

She's a fabulous doctor - quick to understand the problem, does not overmedicate and handles each patient with good personal attention.

January 10th, 2017