A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alka Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alka Jain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alka Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Failure
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Jain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alka Jain MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alka Jain practice?
- Dr. Alka Jain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alka Jain practices Internal Medicine near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Commerce Township Internists.