A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alka Kohli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alka Kohli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alka Kohli, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohli graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Kohli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alka Kohli MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alka Kohli practice?
- Dr. Alka Kohli has 8 office locations.
Dr. Alka Kohli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Maple Shade, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Waukesha, WI.
See Maple Shade Obstetricians & Gynecologists.