A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alka Kohli is Excellent. Dr. Kohli has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alka Kohli, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohli graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kohli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Inc.
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kohli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alka Kohli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alka Kohli practice?
Dr. Alka Kohli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Maple Shade, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Riverside, NJ.
See Maple Shade Obstetricians & Gynecologists.