Dr. Alka Nair Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alka Nair?

Completely unavailable to patients

Posted on May 28th, 2015

I spent 7 mos waiting for my initial visit to establish with, only to have her office cancel me 4 days before the apt, after I'd gotten an interview by her, several botched earlier appointments that her staff misscheduled and gotten a list of lab work ordered by her done. Now I am going in to see a nurse instead of her. The staff said the nurse does the same thing as the doctor, except won't give out narcotics. I understand she is having babies now and doesn't come to the office much. Don't you think her staff ought to sendsome of her patients someplace else, esp. new ones, instead of the royal runaround. I can only imagine that her huge group practice's owners won't allow this. It is ridiculous and I have much worse symptoms now than seven months ago when I tried to get to see her and establish there. Avoid doctors in Venice if you can; they overloaded with elderly snowbirds and don't seem to have much to offer anybody else.

The best doctor I have ever had!

Posted on March 25th, 2009