A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alka Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alka Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alka Shah, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alka Yatrik Shah MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alka Y. Shah practice?
- Dr. Alka Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alka Shah practices Nuclear Medicine and Neurology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI and Redford, MI.
See Livonia Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Livonia Neurologists.