A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alka Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alka Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alka Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alameda Hospital
- Alta Bates Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alka Sharma MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alka Sharma practice?
- Dr. Alka Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alka Sharma practices Internal Medicine near Alameda, CA.
See Alameda Internists.