Pediatrician

Breath of fresh air! show details Breath of fresh air!
by Vanessa on Aug 3rd, 2015

Dr. Sood was like a breath of fresh air! My 1 wk old son had lost some wt and become dehydrated and the on call Dr in the hospital blamed me and I was devastated. I immediately went to Dr. Sood for a second opinion and I'm so glad I did. I was reassured that this was a medical issue and it was not my fault and that we needed to get my son nursed back to health. She was very compassionate and caring and totally supported me continuing to breastfeed my son. Very happy with the way our situation was handled!

Jul 11th, 2014

Our daughter has seen Dr Sood since birth, she's a great doctor, very good with kids.

full time mom show details full time mom
by julie on Nov 30th, 2013

moved from boston 1 yr ago Was so worried that i may not find a competent doctor in oklahoma Found a better than my previous doctor in east coast She is amazing when it comes to take care of the whole family as a unit not just the babies She is a god sent gift to my 4 kids

Mar 18th, 2013

Best baby doctor in town

Apr 30th, 2012

I have 2 children ages 6 and 10 the youngest has been patient since birth. I have been increasingly disappointed with Alka as a primary care provider for my children and will not be going back. Dr. Alka has a very negative bedside manner particularly if you disagree or challenge any of her directives, it borders on disrespectful. The office rules are authoritarian and customer service is nonexistent and you either do things their way or they make it very clear that "You may no longer be eligible" as a patient. I want a Doctor who understands the human side of the business and values both my business and patronage.

Oct 4th, 2010

Great docs! still trying to get baby reflux issues strait but at least we know what it is now.

Missed problem completely show details Missed problem completely
Dec 22nd, 2009

My nephew had been terribly fussy so she took him to see Alka. She expressed her concern that she thought he had an ear infection. Alka took two seconds to look in his ears and said they were fine. She said his chest congestion was from her having dairy in her diet (she's lactose intolerant). They had to take him to the ER that night and he had a double ear infection and croop cough. She has also been disrespectful and short in the past.