Dr. Alkesh Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alkesh Patel?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Alkesh Patel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2016

Pleased

I do think Dr. Patel listens to your issues. I believe he is a good doctor and I would recommend him to other family members.

December 4th, 2015

My family and I were so fortunate we found Dr. Patel, Dr Alpa and Beth. They are so caring, listen to your concerns, call you after hours. Like the testing they offer right in there office. Get in same day for a sick visit. Do not mind if we have to wait 15 - 20 minutes for our appt. because that shows they are rushing with their patients. Nice pleasant staff and always helpful.

November 17th, 2015

Wonderful and very informative office workers. Dr. Patel is a compassionate, helpful, smart and patient doctor. His diagnosis are right on and really takes the time to listen to my complaints to help me.

November 5th, 2015

Staff always gets me in the same day when I am sick. The front staff are always so friendly to the patients. Dr Patel is so knowledgable and wants the best for his patients. I have no problem seeing Beth the APRN her philosophy is the same as Dr Patel's.

October 8th, 2015

Dr. Patel is absolutely amazing. He is very thorough with his exams and diagnosing problems. He takes the time to listen to you and includes you in his treatment. He truly cares about me as a person unlike other doctors. I am new to Dr. Patel's office, but I can tell already that I will never have another doctor! Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care physician.

September 28th, 2015

Wonderful staff and doctor

February 25th, 2015

Very Proficient!!

Such a brilliant and intelligent young doctor!! He very much cares for our health and pushes us to take responsibility to improve our health and well-being.

February 5th, 2015

Wonderful doctor!

My mom has been a patient of Dr. Patel's for many years. Dr. Patel is a wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor. My family has complete trust in the care that Dr. Patel has given my mom. We are very pleased and impressed with the level of care that Dr. Patel has given Mom.

January 15th, 2015

The best doctor!!

Very caring doctor who really takes the time to do everything necessary to improve overall health of our entire family!! Very knowledgable and calls on weekends to go over information and check on us. In this day and age it's hard to find a doctor who cares as much as Dr Patel.

May 7th, 2014

Played Basketball with College and Pro players. ATTENDENDED UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND.

DR PATEL IS A MARVEL IN THE MEDICAL PROFFESSION ! aS A GRADUATE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN ( GO WOLVERINES ) HE HAS WON NUMEROUS AWARDS AND EARNS THE RESPECT OF HIS PATIENTS. HIS STAFF HAS LITTLE CHANGE AND THE WAIT TIME IS VERY SHORT. IN AN EMERGENCY THEY ALWAYS FIT YOU INTO HIS SCHEDULE. IF YOUR NOT USING DR.PATEL AS YOUR PRIMARY PHYSICIAN YOU ARE MAKING A HUGE MISTAKE !!!

February 22nd, 2014

Saved my life and great with my Dad who's 99. Always spends time to go over tests.

January 29th, 2011

Dr Patel truly cares about his patients and getting them the correct care quickly. He is proactive, and following his instruction is a great help in keeping well. If ill, his followup continues until all is well. He & his staff are always professional & friendly. Dr Patel is very knowledgeable, as is Sherry APN.