A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alkis Zingas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alkis Zingas, MD is board certified in Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zingas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zingas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alkis P Zingas MD is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alkis P. Zingas practice?
- Dr. Alkis Zingas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alkis Zingas practices Radiology near Wayne, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Wayne Radiologists.