A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alkis Zingas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zingas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zingas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alkis Zingas, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zingas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zingas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alkis P Zingas MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alkis P. Zingas practice?
- Dr. Alkis Zingas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alkis Zingas practices Radiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Warren, MI.
See Southfield Radiologists.