A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alkis Zingas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zingas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zingas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alkis Zingas, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zingas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zingas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alkis P Zingas MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alkis P. Zingas practice?
- Dr. Alkis Zingas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alkis Zingas practices Radiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Warren, MI.
See Southfield Radiologists.