Dr. Alla Belilovsky DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine New York, NY

4.8

April 25th, 2016
Excellent Experience
My insurance changed this year, so had to find another primary care doctor. My experience with Dr. Belilovksky, and her staff, has been outstanding. She's spends as much time as needed, so may run a bit late, but I find it well worth the wait. She explains everything in layman's language - is extremely clear and bright. I am delighted I found her! Only one of a few doctors who take my insurance. Thank you, Dr. Belilovsky!

November 25th, 2013
I feel safe and well taken care of with this doctor
She is the most thorough and caring doctor I have ever met. My mom and I both see her and she takes a great amount of time "planning" with us to get on a better track to better health. Whether it is assessing the problem or referring us to great specialists, this doctor is phenomenal and leaves no stone unturned.

October 2nd, 2013
great doctor
great doctor

August 7th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Belilovsky is a great Doctor. She always listens to all my concerns and makes me feel very comfortable. Her secretary is very nice, and a very nice office.

August 31st, 2012
Dr. Belilovsky is the best. I worked with her at Lenox Hill and know what a fantastic clinician she is- very detailed and interested in every patient. I send my entire family, including myself to her office.

August 31st, 2012
Excelent doctor
She spent a lot of time with me. She has very good skills and great intuition for diagnostic

August 20th, 2012
Excellent physician
Dr. Belilovsky is an excellent physician. She is caring, attentive, and very knowledgeable. She makes me feel comfortable during my office visits with her and also whenever I call on the phone to ask questions. She spends the necessary time with me, and follows up on all the tests in a timely fashion. She calls me with results as soon as they come in, and explains everything in details so that I can understand exactly what to do. Amazing!

February 11th, 2012
Dr. Belilovsky was really helpful when I came in with some repeated and scary chest pains. She did a great job putting me at ease, explaining all the tests and assuring me that it was just a muscular problem.

February 4th, 2012
Dr. Belilovsky is an amazing doctor
Dr. Belilovsky is a caring physician. She spends time with patients, has excellent bedside manners, and very thorough, and knowledgeable. She is an amazing doctor".