A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alla Brodech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alla Brodech is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodech
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brodech Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodech graduated from Lugansk State Medical University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brodech has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alla Brodech MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alla Brodech practice?
- Dr. Alla Brodech has 1 office location.
Dr. Alla Brodech practices Dermatology, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Dermatologists, Skokie Primary Care Doctors, and Skokie Internists.