A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alla Brodech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alla Brodech is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodech
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brodech Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodech graduated from Lugansk State Medical University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brodech has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alla Brodech MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alla Brodech practice?
- Dr. Alla Brodech has 1 office location.
Dr. Alla Brodech practices Dermatology, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Dermatologists, Skokie Primary Care Doctors, and Skokie Internists.