Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alla Brodech
Dr. Alla Brodech, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Skokie, IL. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, General Practice and Dermatology. Dr. Brodech is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Swedish Covenant Hospital and Northshore University Healthsystem. Dr. Brodech has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Alla Brodech has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. Alla Brodech is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skokie, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Timothy Murray
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Skokie, IL 0 mi18
Dr. Erica Sinsheimer
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Skokie, IL 0 mi37