Pediatricians
4200 N Cloverleaf Dr
Ste F
Saint Peters, MO 63376
636-939-3362
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jul 17th, 2013

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Dorfman. She is kind, caring and really loves the kids. She has been my daughter's pediatrician for 10 years, since the day she was born. She came highly recommended and after we interviewed her while I was pregnant, there was no question that she was who I wanted to care for my baby. When I asked her "What kinds of things should I call you for" her answer was "Anything and everything, any time". My daughter loves Dr. Dorfman too! Oh, and I must mention her wonderful staff too!!!

|  show details
Oct 8th, 2012

Dr. Dorfman is always prepared for our appointments. She remembers significant and relevant information from previous visits and I always feel like she is truly vested in the care of our son. I'd absolutely recommend Dr. Dorfman!

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

This is a wonderful Pediatrician! I have been going to her since my first child was born! She is very caring, and always remembers facts about my girls, both personal and medical. She was quick to diagnose my oldest when she was born with Mild torticolis so that we could start therapy early. And thanks to her, there were no long term effects and she is now perfectly fine! She never makes you feel silly for asking a first time parent type question...and really cares for her patients! I recommend her 100%