A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alla Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alla Fishman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fishman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alla Fishman DO is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alla Fishman practice?
- Dr. Alla Fishman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alla Fishman practices Surgery near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Surgeons.