Dr. Alla Fishman, DO
Obstetrician & Gynecologist

3.0

by Laura Moser on May 12th, 2016

I've followed Dr. Fishman, from when she was a collegue, to her opening her own practice... she's delivered 3 of my children, and I've had a wonderful experience with all of my deliveries, and have been nothing but comfortable with her as my doctor!! I have been high-risk with every one of my pregnancies, and I've never had to second guess her judgement.... I'm extremely amazed, and the multiple comments, that have had a negative impact on her ability to perform her duties as a competent physician..... she's even called me on my personal cellular phone, during my care, to check-up on me!! I have nothing but nice things to say about her, and the care I received... I continue to use her as my doctor, and I also recommend her to any body I know, who is pregnant or simply looking for a new gyno!!!!!!

Amazing Experience!! saved my pregnancy!! Terrific staff! show details Amazing Experience!! saved my pregnancy!! Terrific staff!
by KarenJ on Nov 18th, 2015

Dr Fishman took care of me for my second pregnancy which was a very high risk pregnancy. If it was not for her I would have lost my baby! I work for an insurance company and come in contact with patients that are not willing to pay their deductibles and high copays every day. The problem is that patients are not willing to take responsibility for their insurance!! It is sad for me to see these poor reviews, which I know cant be true! Dr Fishman is a fantastic doctor and I will be sending all of my family and colleagues to her.

Poor show details Poor
by Mary on Nov 3rd, 2015

I consulted Dr All Fishman for my first pregnancy. I used to tell her that I am not having any frequent baby movement. At 32 weeks I had still baby. She even did not give me the chart to count kicks at 28 weeks. Since it was my first pregnancy I did not know much. Though I do not know the correct reason for still birth, if she had taken a good care I might have had a chance to avoid still birth.

Oct 17th, 2015

She has to better to return to Pharmacy to sell her medicines than sucking patients money at office!

FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR show details FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR
Sep 26th, 2015

I'm not sure how this place got multiple 5 star reviews! I checked in 15 minutes early. Twice, I was rudely interrupted by the lady at the desk while I was asking questions and preparing to pay. The first was for her to talk to her friend who was visiting and the second was to order lunch for herself. The first lady I saw was very judgmental about my situation. I never actually got to meet with Alla Fishman even though I booked and paid for an appointment with her. The nurse said Alla was in an "emergency" and the other lady told me Alla was dealing with an "annoying patient" so I'm not quite sure which it was. Basically, I paid a decent amount of money to pee on a stick, which I could have done at home, and get handed a packet of information that contains spelling and grammar errors. The lady forced me to schedule my next appointments there but I called and canceled them as I walked to my car to leave.

Horrible show details Horrible
Aug 6th, 2015

The doctor and manager are both extremely unprofessional. Most of the staff and the manager can hardly speak english and seem to not understand it well either. They wanted my full copay paid by 28 weeks, which I had no problem with. However, my insurance company informed me that my payment was to be paid to the hospital at time of delivery, not to the doctors office by 28 weeks. This made the manager very mad that I wouldn't just pay it. I asked her to call my insurance company so they could explain it to her. Well, instead of calling they decided that (after i had been seeing this doctor for almost 3 months) my pregnancy was considered "high risk", AND that she could no longer treat me... MIND YOU I am 28 weeks pregnant the day she told me to find a new doctor. VERY shocking that someone so uncaring and inconsiderate has even chosen to be in this field of work.

Aug 5th, 2014

She was rude and unprofessional. Instead of comforting me 33 weeks pregnant she made me cry. I had a terrible experience with her that ruined my day. I always thought that doctors should make their patients feel better I guess Alla Fishman is not one of them. Never ever going there again!

doesn't care show details doesn't care
Jan 14th, 2014

What's wrong with this doctor. After being nice suddenly changed to a person with unethical and unprofessional behavior just because she thought she might not get paid and it's all because of her billing department screwed it up. Yelled at 8 months pregnant women in front of people, told her to find another doctor, what made her to cry two days. This doctor doesn't care about you and your baby, all she cares it's money. I am very shocked.

shocked!! unprofessional!!!! show details shocked!! unprofessional!!!!
by Patient 9 months pregnant on Jan 14th, 2014

I thought she was amazing until she raised her voice at me unprofessionally, After the visit with her I felt stressed out and I am 9 months pregnant. All she cares about was money. she straight out told me "if I don't get paid you will be paying out of your pocket". I was shocked! I never expected this from her! She did not check if my baby was okay. I never meet a Doctor who can treat a patient like that. I am like the nicest person you'll ever meet and she had the nerve to raise her voice at me. And she also told me to find a new doctor after I said I feel very uncomfortable. I am still stressed out and shocked ! Never expected this from her!

The worst dr ever Don't go to her show details The worst dr ever Don't go to her
Nov 12th, 2013

The worst dr ever dont go to her i got chorged to see a nures not a dr and dr alla was the worst experiance ever DO NOT GO

Very great experience show details Very great experience
by Carilyn on Aug 1st, 2013

This was my first Gyno visit. I was extremely nervous but knew I had to go, I mean everyone goes! I spoke to a receptionist on the phone who I did not care for at all, she was rude as anything! But when I got there the receptionist there was so nice, the assistant was as well. They are so professional, I was seen quickly. And I saw the nurse practitioner Nicole and she was awsome! She made me feel SO comfortable. I drive 45 minutes to come here, they are superb.

Nice doctor show details Nice doctor
May 25th, 2013

When I came there for the first time, I honestly wasn't impressed, however, I changed my opinion later when I had an emergency and I really appreciated her help and directions.

Yuck! show details Yuck!
Mar 30th, 2012

Horrible, horrible, horrible. Her receptionists are appalling and extremely rude. They're hard to understand and they can't even do their jobs properly. When I showed up to my appt, they laughed at me like I was stupid and said your appointment was last week. I pulled out my appointment card they gave me to prove to them that they infact had it wrong and they did not even aplogize, just sighed. If you're looking for a doctor who is demeaning and unaccommodating, this is the doctor for you. When I informed her the side effects I was experiencing from my birth control, she laughed in my face and made me feel guilty for trying it out in the first place. Run far away from this office.

Sep 24th, 2011

i had a c-section and was very scared the whole time but she was very understanding and kind the whole time.

Dr. Alla Fishman is a great OBGYN show details Dr. Alla Fishman is a great OBGYN
Oct 25th, 2009

Great doctor. Was looking for a good Gynecologist in my area - and finding Dr. Fishman was the greatest thing that could have happened... She is a very good doctor, and has a very knowledgable and nice way about her. Her office and staff in the Jasta Farms Shopping Center are very nice. Have recommended to friends and family.