Dr. Alla Fishman, DO
Obstetrician & Gynecologist

1904 County Line Rd
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
215-322-3022
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  show details
Aug 5th, 2014

She was rude and unprofessional. Instead of comforting me 33 weeks pregnant she made me cry. I had a terrible experience with her that ruined my day. I always thought that doctors should make their patients feel better I guess Alla Fishman is not one of them. Never ever going there again!

|  doesn't care  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2014

What's wrong with this doctor. After being nice suddenly changed to a person with unethical and unprofessional behavior just because she thought she might not get paid and it's all because of her billing department screwed it up. Yelled at 8 months pregnant women in front of people, told her to find another doctor, what made her to cry two days. This doctor doesn't care about you and your baby, all she cares it's money. I am very shocked.

|  shocked!! unprofessional!!!!  |  show details
by Patient 9 months pregnant on Jan 14th, 2014

I thought she was amazing until she raised her voice at me unprofessionally, After the visit with her I felt stressed out and I am 9 months pregnant. All she cares about was money. she straight out told me "if I don't get paid you will be paying out of your pocket". I was shocked! I never expected this from her! She did not check if my baby was okay. I never meet a Doctor who can treat a patient like that. I am like the nicest person you'll ever meet and she had the nerve to raise her voice at me. And she also told me to find a new doctor after I said I feel very uncomfortable. I am still stressed out and shocked ! Never expected this from her!

|  The worst dr ever Don't go to her  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2013

The worst dr ever dont go to her i got chorged to see a nures not a dr and dr alla was the worst experiance ever DO NOT GO

|  Very great experience  |  show details
by Carilyn on Aug 1st, 2013

This was my first Gyno visit. I was extremely nervous but knew I had to go, I mean everyone goes! I spoke to a receptionist on the phone who I did not care for at all, she was rude as anything! But when I got there the receptionist there was so nice, the assistant was as well. They are so professional, I was seen quickly. And I saw the nurse practitioner Nicole and she was awsome! She made me feel SO comfortable. I drive 45 minutes to come here, they are superb.

|  Nice doctor  |  show details
May 25th, 2013

When I came there for the first time, I honestly wasn't impressed, however, I changed my opinion later when I had an emergency and I really appreciated her help and directions.

|  Yuck!  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2012

Horrible, horrible, horrible. Her receptionists are appalling and extremely rude. They're hard to understand and they can't even do their jobs properly. When I showed up to my appt, they laughed at me like I was stupid and said your appointment was last week. I pulled out my appointment card they gave me to prove to them that they infact had it wrong and they did not even aplogize, just sighed. If you're looking for a doctor who is demeaning and unaccommodating, this is the doctor for you. When I informed her the side effects I was experiencing from my birth control, she laughed in my face and made me feel guilty for trying it out in the first place. Run far away from this office.

|  show details
Sep 24th, 2011

i had a c-section and was very scared the whole time but she was very understanding and kind the whole time.

|  Dr. Alla Fishman is a great OBGYN  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2009

Great doctor. Was looking for a good Gynecologist in my area - and finding Dr. Fishman was the greatest thing that could have happened... She is a very good doctor, and has a very knowledgable and nice way about her. Her office and staff in the Jasta Farms Shopping Center are very nice. Have recommended to friends and family.