A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alla Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alla Goldberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alla Goldberg, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Goldberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alla Goldberg DO and MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Alla Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Alla Goldberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alla Goldberg practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Nephrologists.