A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alla Gordina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alla Gordina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alla Gordina, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordina graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordina has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance