Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by H.D on Nov 20th, 2015

Both Alla and her Husband are very good doctors. I been with Alla for twenty years and will be with her another 9 years. I just wanted to add I am not Russian.

Apr 16th, 2012

very rude doctor it seems like she only cares what insurance you have and how much money she can suck out of you. polite and helpful staff. but the dr does not seem to care about her patients

Dnt really recommend this clinic the staff was so rude and dnt know how to treat a patient. I dnt bring my son no more to that clinic and every visit it was unpleasant. show details Dnt really recommend this clinic the staff was so rude and dnt know how to treat a patient. I dnt bring my son no more to that clinic and every visit it was unpleasant.
Feb 5th, 2012

It was an unpleasant visits the staff were so so RUDE. They really need to address that problem. Waiting time is ridiculous. Don't recommend this doctor and also the parents from my son's school stop bringing their kids to this clinic...

Dec 22nd, 2011

I feel as if Dr. Gordina actually cares about her patients. She listens to me and explains treatment to where i can understand it. It is very reassuring to know that i can reach her in the middle of the night if i need too.