A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alla Iospa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alla Iospa, Psychiatrist, Geriatric Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iospa
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Iospa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alla Iospa, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Memory Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Iospa graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Iospa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Tisch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alla Iospa MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alla Iospa practice?
- Dr. Alla Iospa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alla Iospa practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Geriatric Doctors.