A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alla Iospa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alla Iospa, Psychiatrist, Geriatric Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iospa
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Iospa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alla Iospa, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Memory Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Iospa graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Iospa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Tisch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alla Iospa MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alla Iospa practice?
- Dr. Alla Iospa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alla Iospa practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Geriatric Doctors.