Dr. Alla Khalfin, DO
Endocrinology and Metabolism
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khaflin is an excellent doctor. She communicates well, is personal. and professional. She is helping me keep my sugar numbers down, after being stuck for years at the same high range. She definitely has a grip on my situation. Thank you Jim

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very caring, attentive and thorough

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Khalfin is a very warm person, very accessible and knowledgeable.

Oct 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with the service I have been receiving. I look forward to my Diabetes being under better control.

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I just starting seeing Dr Khalfin and she is excellant. She takes her time with you so you don't feel rushed, helps you with your needs and concerns. I feel comfortable with her which to me is important. She is very knowledgeable.

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khalfin is an attentive doctor with compassion and great bedside manner. She answers my questions with clarity.

Excellent caring physician

top notch MD

My visit was excellent.

Aug 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I wish we(us patients) were all blessed in having infinite Dr. Khalfin. I love her-not just doctoring me but she takes her time in making me understand what is going on with me, and taking time to teach me what is best for me. Thank you Dr. Khalfin!

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very attentive and knowledgeable

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khalfin was amazing. She put me at ease & answered all of my questions patiently & thoroughly.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very concerned and thorough.

Jun 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Khalin was an initial visit after taking over for Dr Reza Sabet who retired. She took a lot of time and tried very hard to relate all of my considerable health history into her recommendations and follow up. I am grateful for all the time and attention

May 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Alla was very attentive to all my concerns.

May 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was examined with regards to my current health condition, recommended to do blood work. Dr Khalfin reported back to me that blood work was satisfactory and advised me to continue taking medications and within three months set-up in office review.

May 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. K is the rare practitioner who ensures that each patient's needs are served. The downside is that you will not be seen at your appointed time. This is not a big issue for me, however. My treatment is collaborative not condescending. Love her.

Apr 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love her she is a great dr.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Khalfin was knowledgable, personable, and helpful. I highly recommend her. Sh spent time with me and she listened to my concerns.

Feb 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Khalfin is an excellent physician. I have already recommended her to others. She is intelligent, good at communication, and has a wonderful bedside manner. I hold her in the highest regard and will see her in the future, should the need arise.