A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alla Klimova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alla Klimova, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klimova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klimova accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alla Klimova practice?
Dr. Alla Klimova practices Anesthesiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Anesthesiologists.