Dr. Alla Mesh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alla Mesh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2016

Knowledgeable thorough answer questions in accessible lanquage. Office staff is unfailingly polite and helpful.

August 23rd, 2016

I am sorry I moved from NY only because I had to give up Dr. Mesh.

Dr. Mesh took great care of me during a difficult time for me, she is caring, open minded and listen to her patients and encourage the patient to take an active role in their health care wellness.

November 24th, 2015

Dr. Mesh is very good at what she does. She is all business so don't expect the warm fuzzy feeling you get from some doctors. Believe me she cares about your well being, but she's busy and focused. She always personally returns phone calls if I'm having a problem such as a long lasting migraine keeping me in bed or asking questions about medications or questions I may have forgotten to ask while at the visit. Like I said, she knows her stuff but she's all business and although at first I thought wow be a little more personable-- she is-- somewhat-- but I totally appreciate that it's her personality and don't need a hug or a shoulder to cry on I need someone to help me manage my headaches and she definitely does! I have been her patient for 10 years so trust me.

November 11th, 2015

I have been seeing her for close to18 years. The doctor helped me where no other doctor cared to try.

September 11th, 2015

brusque but knows her stuff and actually helps a lot with tricky migraines. long waits but I think that's because she is so in demand, the waiting room is always full.

March 14th, 2015

Dr. Mesh changed my life. I suffer from fibromyalgia and chronic migraines for more than a decade now. Dr. Mesh, in just couple months helped me with decreasing my migraines, something that my regular neurologist couldnt do during several years. I love that she listens, she is involved and she remembers when you come back, not like a doctor who just wants to make money and you are just one more of her patients.

November 14th, 2013

t

May 12th, 2013

All one would want in a physician

Dr. Mesh has a genuine concern for her patients. No patient ever feels rushed. Dr. Mesh at times refers patients for tests and the office always follows up to see if the tests or referrals she has made were kept.

November 15th, 2012

Carmela Burke

Only Doctor that ever took the time to explain and try medicines for migines that no other doctors ever even mentioned. In 28 years it is the first time I have found relief from these migraines, this doctor is my angel.

February 22nd, 2011

WONDERFUL DOCTOR

Dr. Mesh is a wonderful and caring doctor. She has helped me for many years with my many medical problems. If you are looking for a good neurologist, please for your sake, call Dr. Mesh.

December 1st, 2016