A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alla Model:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alla Model is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alla Model, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Erythematosus Panniculitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Model graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Model has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alla Jacob Model MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alla J. Model practice?
- Dr. Alla Model has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alla Model practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, OH and Solon, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Rheumatologists.