A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alla Model:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alla Model is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Model
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Model Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alla Model, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Erythematosus Panniculitis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Model graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Model has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alla Jacob Model MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alla J. Model practice?
- Dr. Alla Model has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alla Model practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lakewood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, OH and Solon, OH.
See Lakewood Internists and Lakewood Rheumatologists.