Dr. Alla Rudinskaya Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Alla Rudinskaya?

Posted on September 4th, 2015

I have had a diagnosis missed twice and wound up seeing a surgeon on my own. I knew there was a problem but it was not being addressed in this office. Maryann, her nurse, can be quite rough on the phone when you are calling abut a problem. I think more sensitivity to the pain patients are feeling is needed.

Excellent doctor

Posted on April 16th, 2014

Dr. Rudinskaya understands pain very well and she treats it well also. She is very kind and considerate and thorough in her consideration of your overall health. I highly recommend her.

Excellent Rheumatologist as well as health care privider

Posted on December 5th, 2011

Dr. Rudinskaya's office staff are very caring, cheerful and courteous as well as efficient. Her nurse, Maryann is very knowledgeable and thorough. Dr. Rudinskayais extremely knowledgeable, skillful, conscientious, academic, caring, and professional. I have received outstanding care. I am impressed with their diagnosis, care and follow through. I wish all my medical physicians were as professional, capable and caring. Highly recommend.

Dr. Alla Rudinskaya

Posted on December 3rd, 2011

Dr. Rudinskaya has always been extremely proficient and thoughtful during these many years as my rheumatologist. She has, when appropriate, presented me with several treatment options for my consideration. More importantly, she has guided me on a steady path to well being. She is clear and concise when I am concerned or have questions. I am very fortunate to be in her care and completely trust her professionalism. I thank Dr. Rudinskaya for helping me in so many ways to live with RA. She is an excellent and compassionate physician and recommend her highly as such. I appreciate this opportunity to share my opinion of Dr. Alla Rudinskaya.

Posted on October 15th, 2017