A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alla Sabzanova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alla Sabzanova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alla Sabzanova, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabzanova graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Sabzanova has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alla U Sabzanova MD and DO is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alla U. Sabzanova practice?
- Dr. Alla Sabzanova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alla Sabzanova practices Internal Medicine near Whitestone, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY.
See Whitestone Internists.