Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alla Sabzanova
Dr. Alla Sabzanova, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Whitestone, NY, with other offices in Whitestone, NY and Astoria, NY. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sabzanova is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens, North Shore University Hospital At Syosset and North Shore University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Alla Sabzanova has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alla Sabzanova is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Whitestone, NY.
Dr. Christos Vavasis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology
Whitestone, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Gustavo Depetris
Whitestone, NY 0 mi28
Dr. Tehila Zuckerman
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Whitestone, NY 0 mi9