Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alla Sakharova
Dr. Alla Sakharova, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkley, MI. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sakharova is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak, Troy and Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe. Dr. Sakharova has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Alla Sakharova has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alla Sakharova is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkley, MI.
Dr. Nelia Afonso
Berkley, MI 0 mi30
Dr. Brian Muckey
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Berkley, MI 0 mi11
Dr. Kevin Grullon
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Berkley, MI 0 mi11