A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alla Sakharova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alla Sakharova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alla Sakharova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakharova graduated from Vinnytsia National Medical University Named For Pirogov.
Dr. Sakharova has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alla A Sakharova MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Alla A. Sakharova practice?
- Dr. Alla Sakharova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alla Sakharova practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Berkley, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Berkley Internists and Berkley Endocrinologists.