First visit show details First visit
by Mk on Jul 26th, 2015

I found Dr Sakharova to be caring, she listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. She does speak a bit quickly , but slowed down some when I asked her to repeat what she said. I felt she was genuinely interested in resolving my health issues.

Mar 11th, 2015

Dr. Sakharova is the best. You never feel rushed and she always listens to what her patients describe before jumping to predetermined conclusions and just prescribing another pill. She works with you to help you improve your health. I just wish more doctors were like her.

Oct 22nd, 2014

Dr. Sakarova was the 4th or 5th endocrinologist that I saw and the only one who agreed to medicate me, when my T3 and T4 were low along with my TSH. No one else would touch my case. Really my only complaint would be to slow her down a bit. I am satisfied with her otherwise.

Awful Experience!!! show details Awful Experience!!!
Aug 13th, 2014

Dr. Sakharova was extremely unprofessional, inappropriate, rude and unaware how to relate to her patients. I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to her. She was difficult to understand, condescending and had no medical knowledge of routine medical tests! I would never see her again!!!