Dr. Alla Sarkisyan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alla Sarkisyan?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Alla Sarkisyan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2016

Awesome! Worth the wait

We love Dr Sarkisyan. Many in my family have switched to her because of her thoroughness, caring, compassionate nature. Her office staff are helpful and follow up when they say they will. Sometimes she does run late but as long as you know that and plan for it, she's worth it. In today's busy rush you in and rush you out medical offices, I personally would rather have my doctor, my moms and other loved ones Doctor be thorough and not miss anything. She saved me and more importantly my baby's life and I will forever be grateful. She is wonderful with my elderly mom and keeps her healthy and checks on her regularly.

September 21st, 2015

Does not play well with Kids!!!

It took me a week to get anyone to call back to set up a new patient appointment. When I finally did the day off the appointment my 4year old had a fever and was vomiting. I called to change the appointment and their reply was that if I canceled the appointment I should just find a new Doctor. Nice!!! My kids come first and im not going to bring a 4yr old to my doctor appointment with a fever and I'm sure patients there would not want me too. Glad I found out how this office was before I got in to it. Would not recommend to women with kids!!!!!!!!

April 30th, 2015

Dr. Sarkisyan is knowledgeable, kind, and genuinely cares about her patients.

March 25th, 2013

Patient

Very poor organization.

October 8th, 2012

very caring, thorough. listens very well, answers your questions in detail and goes above and beyond in searching for services and resources.staff is great--friendly, warm, professional. Lab personnel have the softest touch I have experienced.

December 5th, 2011

Shes a great Dr and her staff is rhe best.

August 19th, 2011

Nice Doctor!

Dr. Sarkisyan showed genuine concern about my personal well-being and was very nice in her interaction with me. She saw me on the same day I felt sick and after a short wait in the lobby, probably due to her thoroughness with another patient, she wasted no time in figuring out what my next step should be. She conducted a test and promptly sent me to Nashoba.

March 2nd, 2011

great dr spends a lot of time with you so that explains the waiting room wait time well worth it

February 22nd, 2011

I never have time to write these, but now I feel it is important. Dr. Sarkisyan herself is great, but her office is the biggest joke in the health care profession I have ever seen! Nurses have you come in, and make a co-payment, for things the doctor openly tells you weren't necessary to come in for (tick bites with no marking around them and happened just two days prior when you must wait 6 weeks before getting tested for Lymes anyway). They make you wait so long before an appointment, one time I wasted two hours of my life in their waiting room, and other patients had been waiting longer. Two of them simply left, they had their LIVES to get back to, and numerous patients walked up to the window to complain, while the receptionist was unsympathetic and actually defended the doctor. Oh and those two that left? Yeah, they still had to make the co-payment for their appointments even though the doctor was two hours behind schedule. My FINAL straw was when I needed an immunizations form for grad school, just a simple check list of what I've received (which was everything save tetanus) but they claimed I hadn't had a physical when I KNOW I have. I ended up having surgery last summer, but the problem was identified at Dr. S's office just prior to that...with a physical. I've been in there numerous times per year, driving across the state from college to do it, I've been in there numerous times this year and they don't exactly scoot you right in the door. I should not have to drive out there to do it again as it's usually takes 2/3 of my day when you consider the wait times...nor should it be contingent upon a simple immunizations form for school. Anyway, not happy at all with her staff, and it really is too bad because she's a good doctor who cares about her patients. Just not worth dealing with the staff.

April 27th, 2017