A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alla Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alla Shapiro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Shapiro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alla Yulie Shapiro MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alla Y. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Alla Shapiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alla Shapiro practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.