A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alla Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alla Shapiro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Shapiro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alla Yulie Shapiro MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alla Y. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Alla Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Alla Shapiro practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.