A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alla Shteynman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alla Shteynman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alla Shteynman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shteynman graduated from Novosibirk Med Inst, Novosibirsk, Russia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Shteynman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alla Shteynman MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alla Shteynman practice?
- Dr. Alla Shteynman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alla Shteynman practices Internal Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists.