Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alla Shteynman
Dr. Alla Shteynman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flushing, NY. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shteynman is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - North, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Shteynman has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Alla Shteynman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alla Shteynman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
New York, NY
Dr. Bijoy Mehta
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Flushing, NY 0.01 mi47
Dr. Francisco Torres
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Flushing, NY 0.01 mi37