Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
Dr Sragets is great Staff is horrible. show details Dr Sragets is great Staff is horrible.
Aug 28th, 2012

This review is about the staff in the office and not Dr Stodgel. I would not recommend going there. The staff is not nice and even rude and inattentive. After having bad experiences with scheduling appointments, not returning our calls, and interacting with the staff a couple of times, my wife decided its time to go somewhere else. When the Staff at would not release her file to the request of our new Dr, I called myself and they said they want $35 to mail or fax the documents. I decided to go and pickup the file myself. when I arrived they said they want the $35 either way. When I asked why, the lady in the front desk immediately called an office manager. The office manager, Maria, told me they have a policy that if a client wants to move to a different Dr they charge $35 to make copies of the records. I mentioned the file includes 5-10 pages and I'll pay for the copies or copy them myself but $35 is a bit much, which did not help. I think this is looseristic move on their behalf and I'm glad we moved on.

Ms show details Ms
Sep 21st, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr Sraget for 10 years at least. She is the most caring person. She is very thorough on everything and give me a call right out for the result of the exams.

Jun 9th, 2011

Dr. Sragets really listens. She does not 'over react' - She stay neutral, on the subject and gives her answers clearly. I would recommend Dr. Sragets. I've only seen her twice but both my experiences has been positive. She takes her time and does not rush you. Refreshing.

by SZ on Jun 30th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Alla Sragets is the most sincere and trustworthy doctor we`ve ever met. She is a "rare find". She delivered our son Zachary who is now one year old, she listened to us and gave us all the help we needed.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
The most trustworthy OBGYN doctor we`ve ever met show details The most trustworthy OBGYN doctor we`ve ever met
by SZ at Citysearch on Jun 30th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Alla Sragets is the most sincere and trustworthy doctor we`ve ever met. She is a ""rare find"". She delivered our son Zachary who is now one year old, she listened to us and gave us all the help we needed.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Jun 25th, 2009

does not inform me of my test results, does not return my calls till 4 days later and sometimes never. Her staff are not courteous and do not like to be disturbed.