Dr. Alla Zamulko MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 5 reviews

November 23rd, 2015
Satisfied with Annual checkup
It was my first visit for annual checkups with Dr. Zumulko. I was satisfied with the way she listened and communicated. She seemed knowledgeable and helpful. She did a thorough history and record on my health history. She also gave me good advice and recommendations for staying healthy.

September 6th, 2012
Worst doctor I have ever seen.
I was referred to Dr. Zamulko by an endocrinologist and scheduled an appointment after my mother expressed concerns, so when this doctor entered the room and proceeded to ask me several times, "Why are you even here?" you can imagine how taken aback I was. To list a few problems with my appointment: She was very dismissive (of my answers to questions and medical conditions that have been verified by endocrinologists, neurologists, and my general practitioner), refused to do some tests I asked for because of my age, and would interrupt me while I attempted to answer her questions. Knowing that I have severe depression and an anxiety disorder, she still persisted with her constant abrasive attitude. I ended up leaving the office feeling like I had not only wasted my time but that I paid her to use me as a punching bag for the bad day she was obviously having. I would never recommend this unprofessional woman to anyone; I do not even feel comfortable calling her a "doctor" because no doctor has the right to make a patient feel this way.

December 8th, 2011
Awesome doctor
I've been a patient of Dr. Zamulko for the past 6 months and I am really impressed. I recently moved to Sioux Falls and am glad I was able to find the right doctor (her) on the first try. She is understanding and has great bedside manner. In addition, she is both an MD and PhD, so you know you are getting a reall smart, educated doctor ;-)

March 20th, 2010
Dr. Zamulko is great
Dr. Zamulko has been my doctor for about 5 years, and now that she is retiring, I will truly miss her caring and understanding.

February 17th, 2010
Dr. Zamulko demonstrates high professionalism combined with excellent bedside manners. She truly cares about her patients. Dr. Zamulko takes care of several members of my family and myself. We are very lucky to have her as our trusted doctor for many years.